As with any life changing decision, the best possible way to begin and to increase your chances for success is to have a plan. Eagle Advancement Institute™ knows this, and from our very first point of contact with our clients, we will assist you in putting together your plan for independence.
Personal Experience is our priority – we are non-judgmental, opiates have no boundaries. Addiction can strike anyone – mothers, fathers, teachers, students, laborers, law enforcement, service people, business and medical professionals.
Eagle provides individualized, private care – no long waits in a lobby full of people, also our welcome package contains items to aid in your recovery. Ask your intake coordinator about “Clarity Comforts”. Eagle clients have said, “thanks for running up to the store for me, I appreciate the extra food – Team Eagle really listens”.
From the moment you call or contact Eagle Advancement Institute™, experienced medical professionals will help you begin your process. This begins with:
- Verification of Insurance Benefits
- Financial guidance for private-pay patients
- Comprehensive Pre-procedure preparation you can follow safely from the comfort of your own home.
- First point of contact upon arrival at treatment center, at the airport, train station, or hotel.
- A complete health evaluation prior to procedure which includes a comprehensive medical and Bio-psycho-social Assessment.
Once Eagle Advancement Institute™ has your complete health assessment, and has designed your individualized detoxification and aftercare plan, then our Clarity™ physicians will proceed with the Clarity™ IOOT™ procedure which includes:
- Safe, comfortable, individualized and painless detoxification procedure.
- Individualized combination of sedation medications and exact formula of detoxification and withdrawal medications.
- Naltrexone therapy to aid in the reduction of your post procedure cravings.
Rest & Recovery:
- Continuous monitoring by medical personnel.
- Physician delivered support (comfort) medication.
- Utilization of the PSTIM™ device to reduce post procedure anxiety and discomfort.
- Clarity Continuing Care™ which will include an individualized aftercare plan based upon the original bio-psycho-social assessment prior to your procedure which will enable you to maintain recovery for life.
- Coordination of referrals and support outlined in discharge plan.
- Ongoing medical assisted therapy for relapse prevention.
You deserve freedom from drugs, call and speak with a Clarity™ professional.