Importance of Choosing a Licensed Center
When you start looking for opiate treatment, you may see advertisements for programs in tranquil settings with gorgeous views. While amenities like that are nice to have, they probably come with a big price tag. Focus on what is truly important: appropriate licensing, quality of care during the program, and follow-up services.
“INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT OPIATE TREATMENT” is Patent Pending as International Application Number: PCT/US2011/048593.
Things to check include:
Program accreditation and licensing. Make sure the treatment program is accredited by the state it’s in. Also check to ensure that the program is run by licensed, well-trained mental health professionals and addiction specialists.
The effectiveness of the program’s treatment methods. Treatment centers should have at least some statistics on their success rates, preferably from an objective outside agency.
Type of aftercare services to prevent relapse. Is there a well-run aftercare program? Does it provide referrals to other recovery services and support groups in the community? Also make sure that a staff member will collaborate with you to create a discharge plan before you leave the program.
Summary Benefits include:
- Proven, patented, licensed, process.
- Intensive outpatient opiate therapy.
- Fully inclusive door to door program, medical professionals, facility, lodging, procedure, medications, support.
- Able to minimize the duration and intensity of a negative experience to maximize outcomes.
- Has a quick return to point of origin / from addicted to opiate free and abstinent.
- Utilizes “Slip Protection” for patient, family, court, employer, COMFORT AND ASSURANCE.
- Is zero tolerance and cost effective.
Call a Clarity Intensive Outpatient Opiate Treatment specialist now at 877-987-3324. They will answer any questions, get you additional information and even help you set an appointment.